- Strategic and creative planning. I love work, where creative, analytical and strategic thinking is needed. Putting ideas into action plans is what I do best. My job in Zed was to create and manage marketing campaigns in several media to acquire and maintain our customers. In addition, I presently work with big ideas, small budgets to accomplish best kind of a customer experience for my clients.
- International presence. My second cultural mentality is that of an Asian. I have lived in the Philippines, train on cross-cultural communication and marketing, managed EMEA-level projects, and chair an association promoting business to/ from Southeast Asia.
- Team worker. Having coached and trained others, I have become a better team member and leader. It excites me to get the sparkles in others’ eyes, when the best in them is brought up.
Who am I?
- Entrepreneur. I understand that to reach the desired targets, one has to work
hard. In everything, client and client’s customers come first. I can manage big projects and plans. I possess a vast and versatile experience from customer service to strategic marketing, but look for a position within a team, where I can concentrate on what I do best.
- Readiness to change, show commitment and have fun.
- What ticks me? Cross-disciplinary combo of these: ideas, planning, strategies, brand, customers, CX, service design, marketing communication, people, cultures, observing, fun, creativity, brave moves, iteration…